LaingRose Ltd is a UK-based company specialising in bespoke trust planning. Whatever your needs, we are able to build a secure environment to suit both your individual financial requirements and those of your company. Moreover, our team of experts possess the know-how and experience to restructure your wealth so as to bring maximum benefit to you and your family. Whether you are looking to restructure your company holdings, choose an exit strategy via a company sale, protect your assets, plan for your retirement or simply provide for your family, our team will be able to guide you towards a life-enhancing decision of real and significant value.
- Middle Class Discontent Grows as Inheritance Tax Returns Top £4 billion (4/12/2016) - This year, and for the first time ever, the Treasury will net more than £4bn in inheritance tax (IHT). According to the Office for National Statistics, IHT receipts this year amount to £4.6bn, a significant increase on the £3.8bn collected for 2014/15.
- America Provides a Welcome Refuge in the Age of Global Fiscal Surveillance (4/1/2016) - The ‘land of the free’ is finally living up to its name, at least for a distinct demographic – namely the newly globalised and wealthy elite.
- Is the Privacy of our Personal Financial Affairs Under Threat? (3/30/2016) - There is a growing wave of disquiet over the spread of information exchange involving the private financial affairs of U.K. citizens.
- Dividend Tax Changes Looming (3/21/2016) - Much like previous incumbents of No. 11, the Chancellor could not resist tinkering with dividend tax rates, and the latest set of changes is due to come into force on April 6, 2016
- Facebook Under Scrutiny Over Risible Tax Contribution in the U.K. (3/14/2016) - Facebook is the latest corporate giant to come under the microscope for the amount of corporation tax it pays in the U.K.