LaingRose Ltd is a UK-based company specialising in bespoke trust planning. Whatever your needs, we are able to build a secure environment to suit your individual financial requirements and those of your company. Moreover, our team of experts possess the know-how and experience to restructure your wealth so as to bring maximum benefit to you and your family.
Whether you are looking to restructure your company holdings, exit strategies via a company sale, protect your assets, plan for your retirement or simply provide for your family, our team will be able to guide you towards a life-enhancing decision of real and significant value.
- Autumn Statement Predictions 2015 (11/16/2015) - In 8 days Chancellor George Osbourne will deliver his 7th Autumn Statement and his first as head of the Exchequer in a majority Conservative Government.
- HMRC Close 170 Offices and Leave the Phone Off the Hook; Taxpayer Woe Continues (11/16/2015) - HMRC have announced a major overhaul in their service delivery infrastructure to realise the efficiency saving being forced on them by government.
- HMRC to Introduce New Corporation Tax Refund Rate (10/29/2015) - HMRC is to introduce a new Corporation Tax rate of 45p for companies claiming tax refunds, to ensure that firms; “do not enjoy an unfair tax advantage at the expense of the public purse”.
- The End of Buy to Let? (10/21/2015) - For Buy to Let landlords the world has changed; and it has not changed for the better. By 2020, the Chancellors change to the tax regime for privately owned buy to let property will be fully in force and will have fundamentally changed the economic model on which investors have relied upon for their success, and profit.
- OECD/G20 Launch the BEPS Project to Counter Multi-National Corporate Tax Policies (10/19/2015) - On October 8th in Lima, Peru, the G20/OECD project to address an estimated £155 billion tax shortfall lost through base erosion and profit shifting took its first tentative steps.